Book Boyfriends: William Herondale

                                  

I have seen many participate in this, specifically Reading Lark and so I decided I would give it a shot! Every monday I'll post a new favorite. Here are my book boyfriends!

Sigh, this Monday I finally return back to school. Senior year has begun! Let's celebrate with a book boyfriend --- William Herondale from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare.

Will is a seventeen year old, badass Shadowhunter in Victorian England. He is described to have dark (most likely luscious) hair, blue eyes, and overall a very good-looking face. We spend a lot of time talking about his graceful cheekbones and long lashes, as well as his beautifully sculpted jawline. Tessa described him as "every fictional hero she's ever conjured up in her head." Since he's been training as a Shadowhunter since he was twelve, Will has a slender, yet muscular frame. From his time working with weapons, his fingers are calloused and rough. Will is very caring and will do anything for the people he loves. He is very charming and thoughtful in the sweetest of ways, but he hides that under his playboy demeanor. He has a great capacity to love and spread his deeply hidden light. Will has an adoration for books, making him super intelligent and a romantic. 

My Will Fancast:

Joshua Anthony Brand is so perfect for Will. Ever since seeing this fan edit, I've never seen anyone else as Will. Thank you for your good looks.




Favorite Will Herondale quotes:

1. "It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them."

2. "You are the first dream, the only dream I ever was unable to stop myself from dreaming. you are the first dream of my soul, and from that dream I hope will come all other dreams, a lifetime's worth."

3. "She leaned forward and caught at his hand, pressing it between her own. The touch was like white fire through his veins. He could not feel her skin, only the cloth of her gloves, and yet it did not matter. You kindled me, heap of ashes that I am, into fire. He had wondered once why love was always phrased in terms of burning. The conflagration in his own veins, now, gave the answer."




No comments :

Post a Comment