Harry Potter #6: Best Friend at Hogwarts?

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts. Each week there is a new question about Harry Potter and all you must do is answer the question! This is an excellent way to keep the celebration of Harry Potter alive.


Who would be your best friend at Hogwarts?

Out of the entire Hogwarts crew, I think I would be the best of friends with Luna Lovegood or Cho Chang. Luna and I have very similar personalities that I think would mend well together. Plus, she's a Ravenclaw and I'm a Ravenclaw, so we already have that house pride in common! With Cho, I think we'd be great friends just because we're both Asians and Asians that kick butt together, stick together. 


2 comments :

  1. I almost went with Luna too this week^^ she was in the top three! I love her to pieces ♥ She's so caring and sweet but I think it's her uniqueness and offbeat personality that makes me love her even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is such a cool meme! I think I probably would have picked Cho too, for the same reasons. Or else maybe Ginny, because she's awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete