Ten Facts About Me!



This meme was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there is a new list that involves all things books!


ten facts about me! (bookish and other)

1) I've been dancing for 13 years and though I'm moving away from my studio and precious arts school, I'll be continuing my dancing career at college this coming fall! Tap is my specialty, but I've been trained in pretty much every style (except hip hop, you will never find me pop, lockin, or dropping it). 

2) oh college - I'll be attending the University of Florida and studying pre professional biology! Go Gators!!

3) I played a mean second base on the softball team. I don't know how long it'll be until I pick a bat and a glove up again, but maybe if I bring glove and bat to my dorm it'll give me some initiative.

4) I am the biggest marvel fan. I love the comics, I love MCU, I love the dang funko pops - me and marvel just go together like peanut butter and jelly. 

5) I have an annual pass to Disney and Universal, so they are both pretty much my second homes. I was raised as a huge Disney baby, and Harry Potter is my favorite series, so I get the best of both worlds right here in my backyard. 

6) My blogiversary is in 11 days from this post. crazy right? to think a year ago I was sitting in a hotel room and decided I wanted to make a blog. It was one of the best decisions I ever made.

7) seven is my favorite number.

8) My primary travel goal is to visit Alaska. Anyone who knows me, knows I love Alaska. I enjoy cold weather and snow more than the average person, despite living in Florida and developing that thin skin to accommodate for the heat. One day I shall visit Alaska, but until then I live through your photos.

9) I love performing so much. Nothing beats that feeling of standing behind stage, by the wings, waiting for your cue. Giving so much of yourself - months and months of hard work, blood, sweat, and tears - in your performance, is a feeling thats indescribable until you've experienced it. Like I said before, I've been dancing for 13 years, so I've been performing for a good amount of my life and the feeling never changes. I also gave musical theater a shot, which was a lot more nerve wrecking because words had to come out of my mouth, but I still loved it nonetheless. I still hope to participate in musical theater on the side during college.

10) I'm Eurasian!! I got the best of both worlds when it comes to food, culture, and everything else basically. 

Tell me a little bit about yourself! What's one fact about yourself you want everyone to know? 



No comments :

Post a Comment