Top Ten Favorite Romances



This meme was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there is a new list that involves all things books!

top ten favorite romances!


Legend by Marie Lu

you guys already knew this would be top of my list
  • june iparis and daniel altan wing
  • they are precious and must never be harmed 
  • badass couple who saved the whole world
  • day is an amazing older brother and june is everything I hope to be 
  • goals









The Love That Split The World by Emily Henry
  • natalie cleary and beau wilkes
  • cutest alternative, parallel universe couple ever
  • fahn
  • sweet romance that takes place after graduation, so basically it wrecked me because I graduated at the same time







The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken 
  • ruby daly and liam stewart
  • honestly I want liam to myself
  • another couple of badass teens who have superhero abilities and save the world 
  • liam loves ruby so much and will do anything to keep her safe
  • ruby would do the same







The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
  • blue sargent and richard (dick) gansey iii
  • adam parrish and ronan lynch 
  • this is literally a double whammy with two beautiful ships
  • such a slow burn romance I cry every time 
  • so much appreciation for this gang of friends and how they all look after each other with such kindness in their hearts and each others' best interest in mind









The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
  • mara dyer and noah shaw
  • noah shaw is the epitome of book boyfriend 
  • love each other with a force more powerful than the sun
  • these two also have wicked cool powers
  • swoon swoon swoon










Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  • inej ghafa and kaz brekker
  • jesper fahey and wylan van eck
  • nina zenik and matthias helvar
  • I cannot believe we were blessed with 3 wonderful, diverse couples
  • no mourners, no funerals YIKES i love them all so much








Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  • tessa gray, william herondale, and jem carstairs
  • how did tessa get to spend her life with two beautiful boys that care so much for her 
  • this is an og throwback to my shadowhunters phase in middle school (which still has not died)
  • i love william herondale
  • I am glad jem is thriving 










Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
  • celaena sardothien and chaol westfall
  • chaolaena circa crown of midnight 
  • this was the damn ship that should've sailed 
  • I miss them a lot 
  • where tf even is chaol now I'm pressed










Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
  • kady grant and ezra mason
  • I love galactic space wars and I love cute space pals
  • these two found a beautiful strength through each other in times of distress
  • kinda saved the universe? tbd circa illuminae #3
  • I just love their chats so much they are so feisty 









Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  • linh cinder and prince kaito
  • these two are so sweet together 
  • so happy with the ending they received 
  • I loved this cinderella retelling and the fact that he kept her foot ??? talk about romantic 






What are some of your favorite romances? Leave them in the comments below! I'm always searching for good romance recs 👀







No comments :

Post a Comment